Today, kids are digital natives – born wired and ready for all things technology. With that, it’s never too early to start educating kids how to appropriately use the Internet and all other technologies. This interactive program covers important safety basics such as:
- What are some rules you follow when it comes to using tablets and phones?
- Games: What games are we playing and what are some good rules while playing them?
- What is personal information?
- How do we keep personal information safe?
- What sites/apps are appropriate for us to use?
- Q&A: Katie invites questions from students